AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone,
I am so excited that I found this forum because I've only been on it since last night and already I have discovered and learned so much. Thank you!
Well, a little about myself...
I graduated with a BFA in art (emphasis in photography) last December and worked as a nanny right afterwards. Now I am just getting started with my own portrait photography business. I do a lot of families and kids pictures. I'd like to get into weddings too, but so far the work I have done on two weddings is not my best so I guess I'll be looking for advice here!
I started shooting with my trusty Canon Ae1 which I still use. But, I have recently upgraded to a Canon D20 with a 24-85 mm lens.
Non-photo related, I love to do Roller Derby and read in my spare time.
I'm really excited and look forward to learning as much as I can.
Thanks!
April

Hello fellow BFA'er...mine was in painting. Welcome to TPF! You'll find lots of pro photographer's here who run their own biz. Helpful they are.

and she's a CANON user
4.gif

WOOT!

Welcome April! Enjoy your stay and may it be a long one.

Welcome! I've been running a wedding/portrait business for about 2 1/2 years now. It's challenging but it can be very rewarding as well. Welcome to TPF, it's great to have you here :D

Welcome! Did you go to RMCAD or the Art Institute or...? I miss denver. May be moving back next spring :)

Like your quote btw!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!

I actually went to Metro State. I have a ton of friends who went to the Art Institute though.

Alison, I'll probably be asking you a ton of questions. Hope you don't mind:)

Not at all! That's what the forum is here for, so that we can learn from each other :D

I started shooting with my trusty Canon Ae1 which I still use. But, I have recently upgraded to a Canon D20 with a 24-85 mm lens.

Welcome aboard A-R. Glad you could join us. I've been at this for over 35 years and I still learn something each and every day, so we all learn together. Except maybe Van, he already knows everything!

Now, can I talk you into a very nice Nikon......?

Welcome to TPF!!!! I am also in Denver, CO and am very happy to have a fellow CO member here on the forum - YES!!!! Yah-hooo!!! Again, welcome.... even if you are a Canon user j/k :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back