New instrument

bikefreax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of you might remember my black and white of my mandolin strings but I decided I wanted to make a whole set with different instruments. Here is my next one. I have had one person tell me they like it with the dust but my wife says she does not like the dust. I like it because it gives it a little character. Tell me your thoughts.

_9152678.jpg

If there were maybe some scratches and marks, the dust would bring out personality. Maybe even if the shot had a bit of a reddish or sepia tone..

However, this might really work as a sleek, very polished, flawless shot.

Thanks, here is another one I have done for the series.

_9162693.jpg

Oooo yay a flute (I play)!

For me the dust on the flute doesn't really work, as was said before it looks too shiny and new to be so unused! Dust in areas that aren't habitually wiped off (I don't know if you play... that first key doesn't get a finger on it to play, but I myself always end up touching it anyway) would be okay, but on the top of that key to me it just looks wrong. I do like the composition itself. :) Plus its a flute, which makes me :)!
I like the guitar one too. I like the lighting on it.

No I dont play. I borrowed it from my neighbor because i want a whole series of instruments. So far I hae my mandolin strings, flute and the guitar. It's tough finding the others I want, trumpet, sax and snare drum.
Thanks for the compliments

Alvarez!Mighty fine choice!I used to have a 12 string Alvarez,fine guitars.

Alvarez!Mighty fine choice!I used to have a 12 string Alvarez,fine guitars.

Love your signature. I am a bike rider also. The guitar belongs to my wife but she has not learned to play it yet. It was a gift from her Dad.

Most reactions

Back