New Introduction page for My Web Site

On what? I went back and double checked the XML file. It is all spelled right. Whats is it you see that is wrong?

Ding ding ding we have a winner.. I would like to present you with todays idiot of the day award!!!

Daniel Sach: Why thank you!!!

LOL Thank man. I did not even notice that. I wrote the XML script in dreamweaver and it does not spell check it. Exeri AN ce sounded right and I never checked it.. LOL thank dude.

Last edited:
This would be a lot better if there was no yellow line.

My connection at work is lightening fast and it took way too long for that opening page to initially load (for my taste). Not sure if I would have waited if I were a customer or not.

"Experiance Wonder"

I also think I'd axe the equipment list.

My connection at work is lightening fast and it took way too long for that opening page to initially load (for my taste). Not sure if I would have waited if I were a customer or not.

"Experiance Wonder"

I also think I'd axe the equipment list.

I changed that..... Also I think your right about the Equipment. I have changed so much and different stuff now it does not even matter,

are you using lightroom for your gallery?, i've tried to use that in my site through dreamweaver and it's just been pushing my buttons :confused:

are you using lightroom for your gallery?, i've tried to use that in my site through dreamweaver and it's just been pushing my buttons :confused:

Yes that is what I have been using. I designed a new gallery but pazilla took up the last month and a half so now I am back to Sachphotography!!!

Ill have a new one soon.

Most reactions

Back