New(ish) member

lolo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I just re-registered for TPF, but I was actually quite addicted to it a few years back. Things got busy and I unfortunately lost the time once school rolled around (no excuse, I know!) Anyways, I've been creeping around again so I thought I'd just rejoin! Happy to be back

I've been really into photography for as long as I can remember, when my dad would take me on "photo safaris" and we would attempt to develop our film in the closet. It really picked up in high school once I got in a REAL darkroom. Now, I'm graduated from college and living back in the city of chicago and have recently realized that I have not been keeping up with photography like I used to (was near obsession) so I'm looking to get going again. I will dust off my camera and try to learn the ropes of photoshop and the digital works. I've done a lot of traveling and took lots of shots with my D70, so I've got lots of photos just waiting to be played around with!

I look forward to learning from all of you, and hopefully this forum wont distract me too much while in the office :lol:

Lauren

Oh yes, also, I'm obsessed with candids, travel photography and people pictures (most often a combination of all three!) I can appreciate architecture and nature photography, but I'm quite naturally drawn to pictures of people, and so that tends to be the focus of my photos. :)

Welcome back and post often now that you have a little more time.

Hi Lauren, and welcome back to TPF. I look forward to seeing some of your pics!!

Most reactions

Back