new job :(

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by PreludeX, Mar 15, 2006.

1. PreludeX

PreludeX TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    well, as you all knew i tried for a new job.. well, i didnt get it.. sadly, so i moved back to seattle to be with my fiance till she graduated from school.. she got an internship with a interior designer last week. come to find out that, she needed a photographer. how about that im a photographer.. showed her my portfolio today, and how about that, im her photographer... but, im still on the prowl for a law enforcement job as well

2. tmpadmin

tmpadmin TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    It looks like an opportunity fell into your lap from what appeard to be a bad situation. Come to Buffalo, Law Enforcement makes well over $100K with OT.

3. LilCujo

LilCujo the quiet troublemaker! Supporting Member

Well that's awesome...things work happen for a reason...at least this gig will keep you busy until you get what you really want...

4. DestinDave

DestinDave Master of Non Sequitur

What area of law enforcement? I could get interested in forensic photography.

5. PreludeX

PreludeX TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I wanted to be a detective or even just a patrol officer, my plan was to start out in corrections, goto school, then transfer from washington state department of corrections to washington state patrol... sadly, that wont happen as quickly as i would have liked, but o well, i have a job i love, and working at ups as well :p but i get paid so i cant complain