New kid on the block

FENiX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, always loved photography, just never really took the time to understand it. Well now is that time, and I hope to bring all of you on my journey to photography stardom, or at least my own person stardom. I just own a little sony cybershot 7.2mp P&S cam for now :thumbdown: Will upgrade when gas goes down lol

Hoping to start off as a photographers assistant as soon as i can get a cheap respectable camera and get a portfolio going.

Welcome aboard the TPF Express FENiX :)
A "better" camera will definitely help you to learn more about the ins and outs of photography, not that you can't learn a lot using a P&S. Please feel free to ask any questions - there are lots of experienced photogs (myself excluded lol) on this site who love to share their wisdom with us amateurs :thumbup:.

Hey, yet another 'zonie' on this Forum! Welcome from Ahwatukee!

Welcome! - Learn all you can with the equipment you have available to you. It will make you that much better when the time comes for you to make bigger and better purchases! :) Cat

Welcome to TPF. There are several members from Arizona, and they're planning a meetup soon, in case you're interested

Thanks for all the welcomes guys (& girls). Don't worry, i will be asking so many questions and using you all as resources, that you will want to get rid of me.

Antartican - I wouldn't be worthy enough to tag along with my P&S, but thanks for the heads up.

Antartican - I wouldn't be worthy enough to tag along with my P&S, but thanks for the heads up.
You are oh-so-wrong!! Meetups are as much about socializing as about taking photos. Really. You'll be sorry you missed it if you had the chance to go but didn't take it. [It's in Jerome AZ on August 9.]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back