New kitten

Remi M.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
467417963_4804e47aef.jpg

467774159_3878eba734.jpg

Photographing kittens is like shooting fish in a barrel. You can't go wrong with a subject like this.

Very Nice! I used to have a cat like that but it died a few years ago, it was around 15-17 years old though, so she had a good long life. God, i miss Fluffy. :( ...Very Cute kitten though.

Awwww!! I love your cat!

Remi, wow what awesome shots! :) love your composition. Do tell... what did you do post processing wise?

Great shots, love the lighting in both. Composition is fantastic as well :)

That second one is great. The angle and the lighting and the crop. It really shows that kitten personality!!

Thank you all :)

EJBPhoto

I was lucky enough to get some great light from the setting sun outside. I didn't have to do much in the way of post processing. Both shots were taken with a 50mm.
The first one was just a little tweaking of levels and curves.
The second photo was a little more work. I adjusted the levels for more dynamic range and gave the photo a bit more contrast with curves. The cat ended up being a little dark so I used a layer mask to correct that.

AWE! THese are SO nice! Not at all what I was expecting.. not that I wasnt expecting them to be nice! You know what I mean I think! VERY nice job. ADORABLE kitty. Makes me want to go buy one!

Aww the kitten is so cute!! But not as cute as my cat :)

Remi, these are great captures of your kitty. Like JimmyJacyMom said... not at all what I expected. Quite pleasantly surprised! Do you do pet portraits?

Umm looks like my cat, I think we have the same cat type :)

i'm LOVIN the pictures!!! i dont know much about photography at all (in fact this is my first post at this forum) but I just had to say that in the first picture, your kitten looks like it's peeking from behind a tree in a game of hide and seek!!! it looks terrified of being "caught". adorable...

Cute kitten and amazing shots. So many pet photography is bland and dull. These are superb and catches the kitten's personality brilliantly.

Photographing kittens is like shooting fish in a barrel. You can't go wrong with a subject like this.

Oh, but what if they're very small fish, and it's a very big barrel? :p

Wonderful shots! Yes, like everyone else said, these are unique. You can go wrong with kitten shots, but obviously, you didn't. I really like the second one. The toning and composition are both very nice. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back