New kitty helping us play Scrabble

ctvoiss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My girlfriend and I adopted our 5 year old cat Susan Belle a few weeks ago. She was very shy at first, but now she has to be in the middle of everything :wink:

If you could just get the picture ever so slightly to the left so I can see if thats "LOL" on the game there!

She looks quite comfortable! Good pic

If you could just get the picture ever so slightly to the left so I can see if thats "LOL" on the game there!

She looks quite comfortable! Good pic

Thanks! Haha, now I'm wondering what I was trying to spell.

Love it! I'm babysitting my parents' cat right now and it's the same, has to be right in front of me (especially when I'm on the computer). I can only imagine how 'helpful' he would be if I was playing Scrabble!
rub.gif

Okay, this cracks me up because it's so true - they're so funny! My own kitty *helps us* all the time...folding laundry, etc., it doesn't matter - she lets us know she's on the job... :lol:

Cute picture!

Cute shot. I dont have any kitties anymore, as they went to kitty heaven, but my german shepherd loves to help rake the leaves...his way. :lmao:

Cute shot! Thanks for rescuing her :) the older ones are always the most forgotten at the shelters :(.

hahaha. nice pose love that. . sexy cat pose..

Haha, she poses for me all the time. I love it!

Love it! I'm babysitting my parents' cat right now and it's the same, has to be right in front of me (especially when I'm on the computer). I can only imagine how 'helpful' he would be if I was playing Scrabble!
rub.gif

Hahah, it definitely took the game up a notch.

Okay, this cracks me up because it's so true - they're so funny! My own kitty *helps us* all the time...folding laundry, etc., it doesn't matter - she lets us know she's on the job... :lol:

Cute picture!

Susan is a very hard worker as well. Here is a bad cell phone picture of her "helping us" with our socks, hahah

Cute shot. I dont have any kitties anymore, as they went to kitty heaven, but my german shepherd loves to help rake the leaves...his way. :lmao:

LOL, once we have Susan for a few more months we are going to get a new puppy as well. I'm excited to see how he "helps out" around the house :lol:

Cute shot! Thanks for rescuing her :) the older ones are always the most forgotten at the shelters :(.

Yeah its so sad, there was a 10 year old cat at the shelter we went to that had been there for over 2 months. She had the same owner her whole life, and then the owner moved to a place where she couldn't take her. :(

Yeah its so sad, there was a 10 year old cat at the shelter we went to that had been there for over 2 months. She had the same owner her whole life, and then the owner moved to a place where she couldn't take her. :(

Well...I think that is crap. I find it hard to believe that after 10 years she couldn't look for a cat friendly house. I know there are special circumstances but come on...you don't know anyone who could take her? Instead she has to spend the last 2 months of her life alone, scared, and then be put to sleep by a total stranger with no one to comfort her in her last hour :(. People treat animals as disposable possessions instead of the emotional creatures they really are.

Okay, I'm done ranting...

Well...I think that is crap. I find it hard to believe that after 10 years she couldn't look for a cat friendly house. I know there are special circumstances but come on...you don't know anyone who could take her? Instead she has to spend the last 2 months of her life alone, scared, and then be put to sleep by a total stranger with no one to comfort her in her last hour :(. People treat animals as disposable possessions instead of the emotional creatures they really are.

Okay, I'm done ranting...

I completely agree, personally the first thing that I would look for before moving anywhere is that they are animal friendly.

My cat (was a rescue too) loves to help me by sitting on my hands while I'm trying to type! :mrgreen:

I wish I had my camera the day I caught him on our bed with a comic book right in front of him (he even had a paw on it that looked like he was turning the page) guess what the comic was - yep - CATWOMAN! Now that would have been a shot! :lmao:

Nice pic ctvoiss.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back