NEW LAW

LittleMan said:
It makes my eyes go up and down across the sentence... :lmao:

SHHHH!!!! Didn't you know Littleman? You get automatically banned just by posting! No one else, just you.

core_17 said:
SHHHH!!!! Didn't you know Littleman? You get automatically banned just by posting! No one else, just you.

:lmao: :lmao:

hahahaha. i noticed it again! :)

chris, our mental capacities are just so far advanced...they cannot keep up. we should probably give them at least a little grace once in a while.

It's not that you are the only people who notices the typos...you're just the only ones that feel the need to point it out :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
It's not that you are the only people who notices the typos...you're just the only ones that feel the need to point it out :mrgreen:
CORRY - I did it! I've outposted you, girl. It won't last, since I'm away all weekend, but I appear to have done the unthinkable. ;)

Shouldn't the forum implode now, or something? Or does that happen when MD reaches 10K? :lol:

terri said:
CORRY - I did it! I've outposted you, girl. It won't last, since I'm away all weekend, but I appear to have done the unthinkable. ;)

Shouldn't the forum implode now, or something? Or does that happen when MD reaches 10K? :lol:

sings:

"ITS THE FINAL COUUUUUUNTDOOOOOOOOOWN!!!!"

MD

terri said:

HOLY CRAP! I'M IN THIRD NOW! :SHOCK:

core_17 said:

ahh you had to say it didnt you. bah. right when my self esteem was starting to rise.

:)

Most reactions

Back