New Layout

W.Y.Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Based on my first 5 minutes playing around with it the new layout is really cool!! I have a feeling the rating system is going to be an excellent addition and I love the flow of the boards now. My only problem with it is this active topics and large profile of myself to the right ---->

Its not that I don't like the availability of those things Its just sometimes annoying to look at o_O Is there a way to hide it? I havn't seen a way yet, but that would be a nice additional feature.

Yeah, how do we close some of this stuff? There is absolutely nothing showing on the right side of the screen that I wish to see. ESPECIALLY that little arrowhead that bobs up and down while I'm scrolling.

Based on my first 5 minutes playing around with it the new layout is really cool!! I have a feeling the rating system is going to be an excellent addition and I love the flow of the boards now. My only problem with it is this active topics and large profile of myself to the right ---->

Its not that I don't like the availability of those things Its just sometimes annoying to look at o_O Is there a way to hide it? I havn't seen a way yet, but that would be a nice additional feature.

Yeah, how do we close some of this stuff? There is absolutely nothing showing on the right side of the screen that I wish to see. ESPECIALLY that little arrowhead that bobs up and down while I'm scrolling.

Hi guys, unfortuntaly, you won't be able to close the side panel. It's part of the site but we will be installing some other add ons that will be informative...

Ooooo - I have trophy points (though I have no idea what they are)! :confused:

Maybe we should make our own smileys . . . think of the possibilities!

But why am I a "new member"?

Crap; my bear stopped scooting along the snow. Time for a change.

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

^is this all the smileys we have access to now?
I miss the classic old guys already :(

It was mentioned that the old ones will be back soon -- these are just defaults.

Oh boy. Reminds me when Flickr did their update haha

Most reactions

Back