New lens - first image

SnappingShark

Always learning.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Excitedness!

So I bought a pre-owned lens today - so it's new for me - but it's the first ever pre-owned camera gear I've bought.

It's a Summicron 35mm f/2 and I have to say I absolutely love it. The colors, the tones!

This is 1/90 @ f4 - ISO 640 - and @Derrel - yes, it's Pro Photo in PDX.

Here's my first in store test shot!

Yeah...I recognized the place....COOL! New lens! Sweet! I really do like the 35mm field of view and the way it portrays space and distance.

Looks great. Hopefully you'll find that there's really nothing wrong with used gear as long as you don't get emotional about it before plunking down the cash.

And it appears you have a decent b&m toy store as well!

Looks great. Hopefully you'll find that there's really nothing wrong with used gear as long as you don't get emotional about it before plunking down the cash.

And it appears you have a decent b&m toy store as well!

B&M toy store? What do you mean? I may have missed something hah.

But yeah - I have to admit, this thing is like new - it's been taken care of and came with all of the accessories - which isn't always the case - and even they were in pristine condition. So happy with it that I may have pre-owned GAS now. sigh.

B&M Toy Store - Brick and Mortar Store

Vibrant, for sure!!! Looks like a great addition.

Oh, right! Thanks!

I'm of the generation that had not considered any other type of store.

In fact; had I heard that term years ago, I would have thought of an actual place "selling bricks and mortar".

Oh, right! Thanks!

I'm of the generation that had not considered any other type of store.

In fact; had I heard that term years ago, I would have thought of an actual place "selling bricks and mortar".
When I went to school in Ann Arbor, there actually was a store that sold bricks and mortar mostly for roads. That business went stone cold as asphalt paved a new way of making roads.

Most reactions

Back