New Links Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://darklythroughalens.wordpress.com

This photoblog archives a collaborative photographic project documenting the now defunct factory of National Instruments Ltd, Kolkata, India. National Instruments is the company that produced the National 35, the first and only major still camera manufactured in India. Launched in 1979, the National 35 was meant to be the iconic “Indian” camera that, as history would have it, it never quite became. This photographic project reflects on the ruins of the camera factory before it disappears forever, and documents a certain history of labour and of technology, and their slow, but inevitable passage.

I've created a photoblog wherein people from all over the world can participate. Basically it features one person from a different part of the world each week. One photo should be taken per day, from Monday until Sunday. I wanted to see different places through local eyes that's why I came up with this photo blog.

SevenClicks.org

If you want to show us your hometown, please email me at [email protected]

I can't understand why the mods haven't been in here to respond to the dead link issue :grumpy:

Folks, you can always list your site in my sig link :thumbup:

Thanks for that. Great Idea. I ll have a look at it now.

I'm getting the same error :(.

I hope you fix it soon, in the meantime it would be great if you could add our website to your list. We allow users to create free 360 product rotations and do interactive videos for free.

There is a link in my signature, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back