New Listing I just took...

ckrieg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photos.gad.ca
What do you think about this front picture? I know the top window is blown out, but that was from the reflection off something else.

Any suggestions on how to improve?

sunsetgp6.jpg

staireswj8.jpg

entryul7.jpg

I'm seeing some camera shake in a few of these. If you have photoshop, what you should do is set up your camera on a tripod, take 2 pictures, one for the tungsten WB, the other for Daylight or cloudy, and put the 2 together. That way, the windows looking out wont' look blue, and the first one would look right.

Actually I quite like the blue in the window and above the doors ... seems like these were taken right during "The Blue Hour", that part of the day (dusk) when suddenly all the reds and yellows disappear (really - not only for the sensor, but also for one's eyes) from the colours outside and everything gets really blue. Does not happen around here often, but when it does I always find it totally amazing and would wish I had time to capture that in a photo!

How come you get to take these photos of houses, c?
Do you sell them, is that what you do?

The middle pic has signs of camera shake, but I really like the last one here!

^ hah yes, I do sell them. I'm a real estate agent :)

I know, I should have used a tripod inside, and I didn't. This was my first time taking shots inside at dusk.

Definitely not bad for "the first time." In addition to the others' suggestions, I would also suggest going into PhotoShop and fixing the horizons to make the pics level.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back