New Live Korn Photos 05/13/09 (Duluth, MN)

BigMusicGeek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Check 'em out...

http://www.bigmusicgeek.com/gallery/...show&gazgal=29

Obviously, I am new at this. This was the third show I've shot. I am using a Sony Cybershot (it's all I can afford at this point) and, not surprisingly, was not able to use a flash, which forced me to use the camera's 'Sports Mode'.

Any suggestions on how these could have been done better?

;)

They are not all perfect but overall they are quite good. I'm not sure what you could do better without a different camera.

Good job.

Nice shots. Kinda grainy, but what can you do?

I'm still trying to figure out how I can smuggle in my D60 and 70-300 to Warped tour on Sunday. I have no way to get a press pass. Anybody got any ideas?

Last edited:
Nice shots. Kinda grainy, but what can you do?

I'm still trying to figure out how I can smuggle in my D60 and 70-300 to Warped tour on Sunday. I have no way to get a press pass. Anybody got any ideas?

Yeah, call the management of one of the lesser known bands or one of the Christian bands (cause there are always some on Warped Tour) and get a media pass from them. I think Underoath is going to be there.

I also think I am 1 day too late with the posting.

BTW I really like your photos, good angles and such! Hi5 for the concert photos.

You did a good job with not cutting off limbs and such.

Obviously, the pictures lack image quality, are blurry and are somewhat grainy, which is all due to the camera.

What would you of done different with a better camera? Are you able to manually set somethings in your camera? What did Sports mode do that other modes didn't do?

You did a good job with not cutting off limbs and such.

Obviously, the pictures lack image quality, are blurry and are somewhat grainy, which is all due to the camera.

What would you of done different with a better camera? Are you able to manually set somethings in your camera? What did Sports mode do that other modes didn't do?

Thanks! I'm not actually sure what I would have done differently if I had a different camera as I am unable to make any manual adjustments using my current set up. The Sports Mode allows a user to capture 'Action Shots' in low light without the use of a flash which, as you can imagine, is rather vital considering the usual band/label/promoter restraints I am forced to deal with.

;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back