New Look for my Website

The website looks plain and simple. If the purpose of this website is to increase your awareness/ business. The landing page should be about us, but not the nude images [cause when I click the link, it brought me to nude images].

And, hey, I love your images especially the landscape! Keep up the good work!

The website looks plain and simple. If the purpose of this website is to increase your awareness/ business. The landing page should be about us, but not the nude images [cause when I click the link, it brought me to nude images].

And, hey, I love your images especially the landscape! Keep up the good work!

Haha, sorry about that. I guess I should probably have said what I was going for. The site is just meant to be simple and plain (exactly what you said) portfolio site with no extraneous features or distractions that direct attention away from the photos. It isn't meant as a business promotional tool. It defaults to the nude page at the moment for no reason other then that is just what its set to but thanks for pointing that out. I'm going to change it now just so there are no surprises for anyone if they happen to go to the site while at work or something similar.

Most reactions

Back