New member / First camera

Welcome aboard, the camera is the inexpensive part :lol:

The good news is, it's one of the few hobbies I've had that actually seems to hold it's value very well (knock on wood). I've managed to purchase/sell a fair amount of gear and not be too bad off in the end.

Welcome aboard, the camera is the inexpensive part :lol:

The good news is, it's one of the few hobbies I've had that actually seems to hold it's value very well (knock on wood). I've managed to purchase/sell a fair amount of gear and not be too bad off in the end.

It also seems like a great hobby that can last for a lifetime. I'm really looking forward to it!

Most definitely... for me right now it's capturing my 3 kids growing up and all the fun things they get into - it was my reasoning/justification to get a DSLR to begin with. The cool thing is that the sky isn't even the limit... :)

Just got a response that the 28-80 lens that comes in the package from the first page has autofocus and antivibe. They didn't send the make/model, so I asked again.

the company replied back with a phone number to call, but I also ebay messaged a person who bought that package in the past. The person is the one that answered so there is still hope yet lol

Stick with online sources such as B&H, Adorama and Beach Camera if you can't find a good deal locally. All of them sell for as close to the lowest price allowed by Nikon as possible.

In other words, if you find a site selling for less - it's chances of being a scam or non-reputable dealer skyrocket.

yea i'll probably just stop by B&H in the city. Everything else online isn't much cheaper and it's so much nicer being able to just walk in and buy it in a store.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back