New Member Intro!

ScruffyExplorer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!

My name is Michael, I've been exploring the world of photography on and off for the last 10 years. I mostly do landscape photography during my hikes with my girlfriend, we are out exploring the PNW - USA every weekend. Aside from photography I like to build furniture, my current project is a walnut display case for a Murano glass sculpture.

Back to photography, I started my first year in college with a 35mm B/W class and that was probably one of the most fun electives I've ever taken. I then took a digital photography class and used a Sony a350 that I bought used. After a few years I started to not cary my a350 and rely on only using my phone for pictures.

Currently I'm shooting with a Nikon Z5 with the 24-50mm kit lens and have really enjoyed taking it everywhere with us on our adventures. I'm fairly confident with manipulating my camera to do what I need it to do and the biggest place that I feel that I can improve on is photo composition and post processing. I look forward to exploring the community and getting to know everyone!

Welcome to TPF! :) We're so glad you decided to join us.

Take a look at the Photo Galleries and share your work with us. Keep posting and have fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back