New member, new website

Discussion in 'Personal and Professional Photography Websites' started by pwilliams, Jun 17, 2006.

1. pwilliams

pwilliams TPF Noob!

Hi everyone

I´m still new here, see my post in the intro forum. My site has been online for six days now and i would appreciate any suggestions for improvement before i submit to search engines.

There are only a few images at the moment as im busy with PP others.

Any help greatly appreciated!!:thumbup:

Peter

2. pwilliams

pwilliams TPF Noob!

Is it that bad:confused:

3. Peanuts

Peanuts TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Sorry for not replying earlier, I just took another quick look at it and here are my thoughts.

The front page works perfect, very simple, yet engaging. The only suggestion I might have, is to narrow down the amount of photos posted, or create a slideshow. When I went into black and white, I clicked on two and then decided to check out the other groups.

Nice and simple theme though.

4. Lol999

Lol999 TPF Noob!

I like the layout, similar to my own in terms of minimalism and everything works intuitively and smoothly. My only crtiicism, and I'm not sure my own site is 100% on this, is that it is often necessary to scroll to access the next record selector to get to the next picture. Perhaps resizing the pictures slightly would avoid this. I'm talking from a viewing resolution of 1024x768.

Cheers, Lol