New Member Post

JEgbert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here but not new to photography. So with that said here's a photo I can Share!
Red Fox Pup (Female) Nikon D70 NEF RAW iso 200
Sigma 28-300mm @ 300mm
f/6.4 @ 1/200" Center Weighted 6mm Metering Manual Focused
DSC_3773-05-21-05.jpg

James H Egbert
Nature Photography Naturally
http://www.james-egbert.com
Colorado Springs, CO

Thanks for the welcome.

The Fox shot was taken in my neighborhood about 200 yds from my house. I was only 15 ft away from this little cutie pie.

JEgbert said:
Hi everyone, I'm new here but new to photography.

Hey James,

wow, what a lovely photo of a wonderful animal. I must show this one to my daughter when she comes home from the swim meet she's at right now. She likes foxes so much!

There MUST be a mistake in your intro sentence though.
You must have forgotten to write "not"... it must read: "I'm new here but not new to photography", right, for after I've been to you site, I can tell that you know very well what you are doing when you take a camera into your hands!!!

Send more! This one's very promising.

LaFoto

Thank you for your critique! By the way I grew up in Germany myself as my Fater was in the Army and i spent at least the first 9 years of my life there and in other parts of Europe. I've lived in Bad Hersfeld und Munchen und Hannau. In fact I had a dream last night that i was back in the places of my childhood reliving the feelings i had about them. It was a wonderful dream as I had my camera with me this time!

Great shot, beautiful animal, welcome to the forum!

welcome! hope you continue to share more awesome shots like this!

Great shot. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. Welcome to the forum.!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back