Meeko253

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

I wanted to take a second and introduce myself. I have been out of the photography hobbie for a few years now. I used to be avidly into it, but life got in the way and the old Nikon was pushed to the back of the shelf. I am now pulling it back out with hope to regain my long lost hobbie of photographing landscapes and cityscapes.

I am no expert, and am nothing but an amatuer. I do remember a few basics, but expect me to be asking A LOT and looking up a lot on these forums.

I used to frequent another very popular site often, but just recently found out they had shut down their forums section and appear to be focusing on earning revenue through an online course type program. I am hoping that these forums will deliver the great experence and assistance that the old forum used to provide me.

I have looked around on here, and failed to find an area where you can post your photos and have other members critique them. Is there an area/section that i am over looking?

Thank you all!

-J

Welcome!

As long as you're willing to listen to constructive criticism and different point of views, this forum will make you a 10x better photographer.

There are so many intelligent, smart and helpful individuals on this forum that I'm sure you will learn an abundance of information.

Side note: I love the quote from Amelia Earhart.

Most reactions

Back