New Mexico Subaru's.......

yugamu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some of New Mexico's Subaru's. I will post more when I take more. Some shots are old and some are recent, you can probably pick out which are which. Feel free to comment and criticize.

New Pics on Post #11 and #16

1).
IMG_0634copy.jpg

2).
DSC_0413_1copy.jpg

3).

DSC_0423.jpg

4).
DSC_0410copy.jpg

5).
DSC_0408copy.jpg

6).
DSC_0460copy.jpg

7).
DSC_0449_1copy.jpg

8).
DSC_0459copy.jpg

9).
DSC_0411copy.jpg

10).
DSC_0432_filteredcopy.jpg

11).
DSC_0415copy.jpg

12).
DSC_0446copy_1-1.jpg

awesome! i didnt see these on nasioc yet. foresters are bad a$$ in my book. my buddy is doing a huge build on his 03 wrx. come summer ill have that on here and nasioc for the motorheads. thing is going to be stunning

awesome! i didnt see these on nasioc yet. foresters are bad a$$ in my book. my buddy is doing a huge build on his 03 wrx. come summer ill have that on here and nasioc for the motorheads. thing is going to be stunning

You would have to search a few threads of mine on NASIOC. I use the user name joscolem over there.

Cool shots! I really like the composition in all of them except for the STi in the garage, but the old buildings in the background are great.

I'm actually an oldie on NASIOC as well, and I've owned everything from a Legacy Outback, to a WRX Wagon, to a STI.

Now I'm using an '01 Miata as my DD / track instruction car, and hopefully it'll be converted to a Spec Miata sometime before I die. :lol:

Here is my input, since I shoot way too many Subaru's lol.

1st pic, WB is blue-ish and the big satellite is way too distracting (IMO ONLY)

2nd pic, a lot of shot spots (washed out areas) on the car, but overall a good pic.

3rd pic, background (garage/shop) is a distraction, you should burn it out (IMO ONLY)

The paint in the majority of the pics looks really soft, like you did a noise removal to them. Just trying to be helpful, photography is EXTREMELY subjective as well.

Here is my input, since I shoot way too many Subaru's lol.

1st pic, WB is blue-ish and the big satellite is way too distracting (IMO ONLY)

2nd pic, a lot of shot spots (washed out areas) on the car, but overall a good pic.

3rd pic, background (garage/shop) is a distraction, you should burn it out (IMO ONLY)

The paint in the majority of the pics looks really soft, like you did a noise removal to them. Just trying to be helpful, photography is EXTREMELY subjective as well.

I know on those^^^

1). It was a point and shoot camera before I bought my Nikon--I just like it.
2). I forgot the polarizing filter, but still a decent pic
3). That was a week after I got my D50, I just miss that car sometimes.

I do appreciate the critique. It only helps me get better and not to forget stuff. I saw your website and enjoyed those pics. Feel free to hop to my honda thread and critique those pics as well.

thanks,

-yugamu

i actually like the blueish WB on the first one.

good job though - my car photoshoots have turned out sub-par so far, so to me, these look fantastic :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back