New Model: Melissa on the beach!

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New pictures from last night, Melissa on the beach!

514686319_6a4d8c5e52.jpg

514658810_0eda9372ea.jpg

514686277_eab16c8da3.jpg

514686225_3d65414c9f.jpg

514658726_04ce2a8b04.jpg

514686183_0015510bd9.jpg

514138899_5dc48dff98.jpg

Great series! Looks Pro! I see you slipped in that photo you were planning. Only problem I see with the last one is its hard to tell you did anything but pose two individual models. Came out well though.

yeah we did the double one as an afterthought more than anything... I want to get it done again. I had NO light and new a flash would probably be inconsistent!

Excellent job! Beautiful model. Great lighting, color, and sharpness. I agree, very pro. :thumbup:

The only thing that I notice is that her toes are not relaxed on #5 when she is on the post. Im sure its difficult to relax while perched on a post, but I think it would look better if her toes were not quite as stiff. Also, her arm is cut off in #1.

Just my 2 cents. :D

NJ

Good series, number 3 is really good

The only thing that I notice is that her toes are not relaxed on #5 when she is on the post. Im sure its difficult to relax while perched on a post, but I think it would look better if her toes were not quite as stiff. Also, her arm is cut off in #1.

Agree!!

In the first she looks really orange.

Beautiful shots, and comp.!

I'm really liking this series, but the chopped off hands and feet bug me. I think #6 is my favorite, but I'd like to see a bit more light on the front of her. Nice job:)

I think relaxing and sitting on that post does not go together. Regardless of how nice these photos are I just can't imagine that being comfortable.

I think relaxing and sitting on that post does not go together. Regardless of how nice these photos are I just can't imagine that being comfortable.

I agree.. maybe leaning on the post or sitting down and leaning on the post would work better.

Looks like a lot of fun! Nice Work

Great looking model, looks like a good shoot.

I'm not sure if it was a conscious decision or not...but I'm a stickler for a straight horizon...and most of these are off.

you are my inspiration

I LOVE the post shot, totally different from what anyone else would do...:)

Most reactions

Back