New model shots

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More work for www.snorgtees.com

2857213107_971756e989.jpg

(this one clearly isn't a product shot, just wanted to take it)
2857212937_519fd88f1a.jpg

DSC_0532.JPG

DSC_0494.JPG

35 views and no comments?

:(

lol

The shots are nice but I'm having trouble reading what the shirts say, don't know if that's important.

I love snorgtees btw.

The shots are nice but I'm having trouble reading what the shirts say, don't know if that's important.

I love snorgtees btw.

Hey, thanks for the compliment.

These are cropped more once we put them on the site, so the words are more legible... but it IS a valid concern.

I love snorgtees too! :)

I think you did a great job. Before I even saw what this was shoot for I thought, "These look like a snorgtees ad I would see on myspace." You did your job very well.

I think you did a great job. Before I even saw what this was shoot for I thought, "These look like a snorgtees ad I would see on myspace." You did your job very well.

Thanks! About half of the Snorgtees ads you see out there have one of my photos in there. I suppose it's a specific style, but it wasn't intentional really.

:)

DSC_0157.JPG

Another one I liked from this series.

Hahaha, I love that one ^

I want that Tshirt. These are great shots, as usual. Very sharp and great lighting.

Hahaha, I love that one ^

I want that Tshirt. These are great shots, as usual. Very sharp and great lighting.

Thanks. The lighting was tough, it was VERY bright, and the clouds were even worse!

Great looking model, great exposures, great poses, and I even dig the colors. Yet, it all doesn't add up to great photos. I mean, they're good, but just not great. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe you could have composed her in the background differently, or maybe you could have used the doorway to frame her. IMHO, of course.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back