New :)...My first picture

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by RM041986, Jan 31, 2007.

1. RM041986

RM041986 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey everyone whats up. I've been coming on here for awhile just reading and viewing. I finally got my own camera though. I bought the Sony cyber shot H2 looked like a good place to start. I'm big into cars and i will probably be taking a lot of automotive pics and landscape shots. This is my first picture with my camera from last night. It snowed and i got to play with my Subaru WRX for the first time this winter:D . Have a nice big open parking lot by my house it was pretty fun. The picture i took right before i left. I had no idea how to use any of the buttons or focus it or anything. I like it though because of how it focused, just my opinion though. well anyone have any feedback let me know. I also work at a car dealership selling and know a boat load about cars so if anyone has a question one day about cars i'd be the guy to ask so feel free. Well let me know what you think, later

[​IMG]

2. Ab$olut

Ab$olut TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    did you use flash? if you did don't or try to avoid it.

its a nice pic I like the composition (positioning):thumbup:

3. RM041986

RM041986 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    yea i did i didn't want it to but it just popped up and flashed lol but now i know how to turn it off

4. inneist

inneist TPF Noob!

Welcome on board. I had similar experience when I got my Lumix FZ-7 last year. Like how to zoom, how to use flash, it's not that complicated after a while. It would be helpful to try taking shots in different situations to learn to use different functions you camera has. Start with good lightning conditions. ;)

5. kulakova

kulakova TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    hehe +)