new myspace

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
let me know what you think. spent days trying to get all that code to work properly...

http://www.myspace.com/bacemedia

also...add me if you want. cause like...i'm cool.

core_17 said:
Ok...that looks nothing like a Myspace page.

Pretty much the idea. I hate myspace too. Although it's great for meeting ladies (if you can call them that) and getting gigs.

Bands love cheap photography, and we all know how many effing bands are on that site.

Bands love cheap photography, and we all know how many effing bands are on that site.
HEY!! I have friends whose bands are on that site. :p Really, that's about all the good myspace is for, because the link/friend system kind of makes sense for them. The rest of it....:scratch: I guess I don't see the point. Paul Melancon and Chain Poets are worth checking out, though. :sun: Really.

Nice job, Paul. Oh....the blog piece about the phone call from your dad...? Hate to tell ya, but you guys sound like carbon copies. ;)

yea i agree... iu did have an orgiginal a4 notepad design for mine but it was hard to add anything else into it

terri said:
Nice job, Paul. Oh....the blog piece about the phone call from your dad...? Hate to tell ya, but you guys sound like carbon copies. ;)

Oh no...you read my blogs. I never wanted you to see that side of me. I forgot about those. Dearest terri...now you know the real me with no sugar coating...aaaahhh. I'm really not that mean. I do love people. It's true.

It's true though, my Dad and I are completely a like. That's why we hate to love each other...or love to hate each other, whatever.

No worries. I find it refreshing, in a way. :lol: I got a laugh out of it, my little Bace-freak. :hug::

I am a freak. You should see me on the other forum I post on. It totally explains why I almost got banned from this one.

When people meet me from that forum they're litterally wanna either buy me a beer cause they think I'm hilarious, or smash one over my head cause I've ****ed them off way too much.

terri said:
See? Ever the attention whore. :sexywink: Just stay safe.

:grumpy: I need someone like you around all the time.

s'cool.... although im a bit of a myspace n00b... havent ever really given it time, so i dunno how it compares.... i like whats there tho :p

Man, I thought I'd made mine suck less than average, but now I know it can suck a lot less. Now I'll have to work on mine again. Good thing I have a real site.

Updated with more pics incase you'd like to look.

Spent the day going over some stuff and picking out some new gems.

Most reactions

Back