NEW Nikon D90 body for $589.00 - HUH?????

PatrickHMS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hmscoatings.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Soniccamera - they advertise right here on TPF in those links at the bottom of pages (down by where it asks for a PayPal donation), is advertising a new USA Nikon D90 body only for $589.00

???

What gives?

I don't think that scammers should even be allowed to advertise here on TPF.

I have a great deal of difficulty believing that price is legitimate.

Last edited:
Was sure that it was, but WHY do they let them advertise here on TPF???????

I have never seen an ad for them on TPF, but if there's such a link, it might be a good idea to report it to the mods.

Those ads (as with many other forums as well) are just Google ads and are paid for by whoever pays google to advertise... then in turn the forum gets a small amount of revenue for using the google ads on the site... so really the site has nothing to do with content of the ads... we have had a few on our site that we had to pull because of them bringing the site down...

Yes, if its the ads at the bottom, they are just Google ads which randomly change... TPF has no control over the content.
Its not much different to putting a search in Google for camera gear, no one can guarantee that what comes up will be legit or not, you just have to use instaincts and, as always, do a search on something if it looks to good to be true.

Most reactions

Back