New Nikon DSLRs

ericande

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm wondering if there is a good source to find out info/rumors about new digital cameras coming out? Perhaps a blog? Specifically, I believe the D80 is quite new so will probably be here for awhile, but what about the D200?

In a year or so, I plan to either upgrade from, or add to, my D50 with a D80 or D200. If something was only a few months away, I'd wait... plus I like finding out about all the new things coming out.

Any cool sites?

The D80 is a great camera, but you can get used D200's for the same price... make your decision carefully.

I have seen some SMASHING deals on Used D200's from private owners in my area.. I am currently seeing (hold your breath) a D200 with the 18-200mm Tamron lens & Sandisk Ultra III 1GB CF Card for 900.00 with everything included.

so, take you time and you can get yourself a very nice D200 which will still rival any pro-sumer cameras for the next 3-5 years.

The big camera companies are notoriously tight lipped about new products...however there are always rumors and speculation.

I'm guessing that if there are any forthcoming new models...they will be announced at or around March 8-11th. That's when the PMA show will be held...and that's where the big companies like to make their announcements. Some details usually leak out a few days or weeks before then...but it's just a rumor until the company shows us the goods.

And there will always be a new model out around the corner, better, faster, more pixels, smaller............

You could wait a life time for the next one, think of all the fun you could have in the meantime.

Or wait until the New Nikon D400 or D600 or D1,000 or D2,000 mkII etc

Bottom line technology sucks because its out of date as soon as its bought

Thanks guys, I didn't realize DPReview had an actual blog of sorts, so I'll check there more often. And I'm for sure not upgrading for at least 7-8 months so I'm not worried about what to buy for now. I'm just a info/tech junkie!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back