New old 50 yr beginner.... can I post here?

jdmartin8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've just celebrated my 50th birthday, and have decided to finally make my hobby photographing landscape. The wife and I own a couple of pieces of property in the Smoky Mountains, within easy walking distance of the Smoky Mountains National Park. If you've never been there, the photo opportunities are truly UNLIMITED !!

I just want to make sure that I can post questions here relating to landscape photography, and please remember that I am a VERY new beginner to photography in general.

Hello to all.....

Jim Martin

Hi Jim, post any questions you have and I'm sure someone here can answer it for you! Also, after you start taking photos, post some in the next forum down "The Photo Gallery - post your photos here!"

good luck with everything :)

Welcome aboard! :)

Welcome, I just turned 50 in November so your not alone.... :) Ask all the questions you want. I've found everybody here very helpful.

Nice to see I'm not the oldest one around here. :)
You've come to the right place Jim!

Thanks to everyone for such a nice welcome. It sure looks like I found the right place to get some help, and have some fun. I look forward to posting my first pics.

Thanks again to everyone...

Jim

Many happy returns on your birthdate and also welcome to the forum.

Wot nuthouse? Ain't no nuthouse here. We've just had a few lobotomies that all ;)

Most reactions

Back