New Orleans?

Discussion in 'General Shop Talk' started by tinfish, Jul 27, 2008.

1. tinfish

tinfish TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hello all, I am hoping for some suggestions regarding engagement style locations in new orleans. In a couple of weeks I will be going to shoot a wedding at the maison dupuy hotel. The couple has also requested an engagement style session the day before the wedding. I was planning on following them around the french quarter a bit, which I believe will make for some great shots. But I was wondering if anyone that is familiar with the "Big Easy" would have some suggestions on a great place to shoot either in the french quarter or even anywhere in N.O. that I should be sure and take advantage of while I'm there. Thanks for your help!

2. raider

raider TPF Noob!

quite a trip from where you're located. bourbon street's nice. Pat O'brien's restaurant at night is photogenic. The trolley's may provide a few nice shots. Been a while since I've been there - from the area and frequented the place during college - mostly bourbon street. Good Luck (Bonne Chance)

3. tinfish

tinfish TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    raider, thanks for the response. I am planning on hitting Bourbon St. and the trolley's definitely sounds like a good idea. appreciate it.