New Outside Dog Pics with Nikon

Nice dog! My 7 year old son sends his compliments, "pretty dog, I wonder if it's a boy or a girl". I read later in this thread that "he is 1 year old" I'll have to pass that on to him. What's his name?

He is a nice looking dog, and these definitely are improved over the first series I saw of yours. Glad your getting more familiar with your Nikon :)
thanks so much.. he is a male... and since the time i brought him home as wee puppy... he has been the light of my life.. he is sweet, gentle and funny... no problems puppy training.. and then besides all this he grew into such a huggable fluff..... his only drawback is you need to spend some time every day brushing him.. only 5 mins will do .. but it needs to be done daily.. i give him a dog bone chewy.. and he lays there chewing it while i brush.. then i take it away until next brushing.. this way they learn to enjoy it.. :mrgreen: thanks so much for nice compliments..His name is Rex... but he goes by the name of lucky... not because he is lucky...because i am to have choose him...
Thanks for the info. It's nice to hear the stories behind the pictures sometimes. I'm going to print that and read it to my son as the answer to his question. I think he'll enjoy hearing all that too :)
thats great.... if he really likes collies get him the Lassie Come Home Movie:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back