New p.c.

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I searched for a second hand laptop on ebay, and found many, but I was outbid almost every time.
I finally gave up the search, and took my dads idea about buying a new p.c., and then saw an advert for dell.

After a long time on the phone, and a long time scouring their website, I got this.

Dimension 5000

With, a 17inch flatscreen moniter!!!!!!!

Ohh yes, photography (and my secret gaming life of which you lot dont know about) can really take off with this beauty! w0000000t (Gaming yell)

Im so happy.....yes, it did come to alot! but its worth it, I cant wait to get it (7 - 10 days :()!!!

Sorry about this, but im so happy about it I had to tell you all....w000t w0000t!

you ever find it wierd that "dude, your getting a dell"

and "dude, your going to hell" sound very similar?

just food for thought

md

dell, walmart, and starbutts...I WILL NEVER BUY FROM.

md

but it looks like a super sweet machine anyways...congrats!!!

MDowdey said:

md

Now thats more like it MD...what is it? your hate successfull people?!?! HuH!? Is it!? Yeah thats it, you walk away......Im watchin you!

Artemis said:
MDowdey said:

md

Now thats more like it MD...what is it? your hate successfull people?!?! HuH!? Is it!? Yeah thats it, you walk away......Im watchin you!

no, its the corporate monopoly that these companies have over everyone else that disgusts me. and i would never walk away from you arty...sweetheart.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

sike.

md

hehe dang I been siked :(

I see what yah mean mate :) But I got a super good deal...so I think ill suck up my pride, and suck in the power of pentium 4!!!

Artemis said:
Whats wrong with pentium?

well in my opinion, pentium likes there own stuff too much. they are pricey. but they are good chips. ill shut up now.

md

Most reactions

Back