New p.c.

I heard bad things about Dell computers. They're crap mianly. So I'd like to know from you experience :) Have fun and goodluck :)

photong said:
I heard bad things about Dell computers. They're crap mianly. So I'd like to know from you experience :) Have fun and goodluck :)

:shudders:

Lucky I got the 3 years insurance :) Im sure dell is fine, they are fantastic in my eyes :)

I've heard nothing but good things, myself. When I was looking for mine, everyone told me if I was just gonna get a package pc instead of building my own, to get a Dell. My brother has two of them. Now I'VE heard lots of bad things about Gateway!

The only bad thing that I have head about Dell is that they are not good for upgrading.

I had a Gateway P5 for my first computer never had a problem. It just got to old and out of date to keep updating.

yea i have a dell laptop, it works great except when something goes wrong with it

eventually if u talk to someone on the phone for a few hours they'll send you a new part, but i've gotten nothing but grief from their customer service

finally i just got my brother to build me a pc

good luck though, hope you have a lot of patience :D im sure ull enjoy it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back