New perpective/angled night shots

ninethousand said:
They are not like every other one I have seen. I think it is the low perspective that is new. Also, you got really close to the roadway which gives us some intersting shots that less intrepid photogs may not have done. I mean, you couldn't have been more than a metre off the asphalt in number three, right?
I wa sliterally 2 feet away from the cars. Fearful? Yes, but determined to try something new. Did I mention it was freezing? Anyways that was what I was going for, a night shot, but something different, some originality to it. I also wanted to see what Kind of an effect I would achieve but that is another story. thanks for your opinion as well as everyone elses.
Keep them coming! Please?:D?

I like number 2 best, number 3 is great with the cure but it becomes busy to the right which distracts from the light, maybe a slight crop to remove the road sign.

Cool angles and nice shots

#2 for me, love angle/pov on these... :thumbup:

there all really cool, i like that 3rd and 4th the best, the colors are so nice in the 3rd one, and in the 4th it looks like some kind of ET being with the light and the reflection of the light on the ground, but no car in sight. I love it !!!!

Im gonna have to try some of these myself

DeepSpring said:
i love the last one

so much do you mind if i make it my desktop
Not at all. Go for it. I shall take it as compliment:D.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back