New photographer from South GA

eas_photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone!

I am a student at Auburn University studying mechanical engineering and dabble in photography when I'm not studying. I started taking pictures last spring with my mom's old Canon rebel XT because I was home from college. Little did I know I would fall in love with it. I found this forum and have been looking around at some of the amazing pictures, and I decided I might as well join. I currently have a Canon SL1 with a sigma 18-250mm lens.

Hello everyone!

I am a student at Auburn University studying mechanical engineering and dabble in photography when I'm not studying. I started taking pictures last spring with my mom's old Canon rebel XT because I was home from college. Little did I know I would fall in love with it. I found this forum and have been looking around at some of the amazing pictures, and I decided I might as well join. I currently have a Canon SL1 with a sigma 18-250mm lens.
Welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Welcome, I have several Auburn friends, bless their hearts, they can't help it. LOL We are a house divided so the only time there are battle lines drawn is on Iron Bowl Day.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Welcome, I have several Auburn friends, bless their hearts, they can't help it. LOL We are a house divided so the only time there are battle lines drawn is on Iron Bowl Day.

Haha, gotta love the Auburn/Alabama rivalry.

Hello everyone!

Welcome from an old chemical engineering student!

Hello everyone!

Welcome from an old chemical engineering student!
W

Wwwwwwwwelcome to TPF! After Christmas break is over let's get together and we'll head up to the TPF Cafeteria on the third floor and have a Wednesday lunch special burrito meal deal-- Killer beef or chicken burrito for only $1.99. Bottomless soda/ice tea only a buck extra.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back