New photographer here

Trying_to_learn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And was wondering if anyone had some old decent cameras for cheap, or know where I can find some. I'm entering college in august, and might major in photography. I have a camera now, but nothing special. If you can help, it would be apreciated. Thanks.

And was wondering if anyone had some old decent cameras for cheap, or know where I can find some. I'm entering college in august, and might major in photography. I have a camera now, but nothing special. If you can help, it would be apreciated. Thanks.

What format? 35mm, Medium Format? Digital? That might help. ;)

Digital, it makes it alot easier on me.

I recently bought a 35mm canon e-lan 7 off ebay for school and like it alot. I even find myself wanting a completely manual camera expectially after shoting infrared film. I have learned way more shoting real film than I ever did with my 20d.

Well I might be able to help you (and you help me). I have an as new (you wont find one in better conditon) canon t90 "tank" manual focus film slr with the full complement of lenses. Make me an offer via pm. Also I live in Australia, but if ship goes past 100AUD then I'll cover it.

Here is a full list of the full kit, got lots of pictures shoul you want them. Everything is mint or as new (really as new too, the oriiginal owner was really meticulous and I still click the shutter over regularly).
  • Canon t90 serial 107691 - Made in Japan
    • Mount/sensor cover
    • Original Box with foam inserts [The box even says printed in Japan]
    • Original Manual
    • 40pg A4 sized brochure [they don’t make them like they use to!]
    • 2x Another brochure, same however of normal pamphlet size
  • Canon FD 35-105mm/3.5 - Made in Japan
    • Lens caps (both sides)
    • Original Box with foam inserts
    • Documentation
  • Canon FD 28mm/2.8 - Made in Japan
    • Lens caps (both sides)
    • Documentation
  • Canon FD 50mm/1.4 - Made in Japan
    • Lens caps (both sides)
    • Documentation
  • Canon FD 75-200mm/4.5 Zoom - Made in Japan
    • Lens caps (both sides)
    • Documentation
  • Soligor 400mm/6.3 -Made in Japan
    • Lens mount cap
    • Documentation
  • Canon FD Lens 40pg A4 sized brochure
  • Canon 300TL Speedlite Dedicated Flash -Made in Japan
    • Original Manual
  • 28 Professional Cokin Filters (All in individual Perspex Containers) -Made in Paris, France
    i. All are still current models i.e. Adorama.com sells all the below for minimum of 20usd each
    ii. Conditions are from as new to mint
    iii. Complete Cokin Filter Colour Product Brochure
And a shot of the lot (everything + more for sale)
IMGA0027.jpg

I reckon you'd love this kit, its got everything that you could need + extras that are worth their weight as collectables.

Matt Keks

I don't really have a range as of now. My parents are willing to pay some. I would say a few hundred dollars.

Most reactions

Back