new photographic adventure

JonMikal's_Wife said:
Trust me... he doesn't need to loosen up, he needs to tighten up! :biglaugh: You should see him around the house.
Yikes.... that's bad luck... Talking to me in your first post... :meh:

Actually I believe it... haha, great to have the inside scoop on things. :mrgreen:
Glad to have ya here JonMikal's Better half. :mrgreen:

JonMikal's_Wife said:
Trust me... he doesn't need to loosen up, he needs to tighten up! :biglaugh: You should see him around the house.

what the.....

this registration was not approved/endorsed/coersed/forced/driven by me and i demand it's immediate withdrawal. security clearances are still underway for this individual and any entry into any thread could prove false. :Joker:

Chase said:
:biglaugh:

But...hmm....keeping that individual around sounds like WAY more fun! ;)

No worries... I'm not going anywhere. If my dear husband :heart: doesn't like it, he knows where the couch is :wink: .

Chase said:
This thread gets more entertaining by the minute! :twisted:

ya know, believe it or not, here in this small loving tight knit community called the nations capital, people do disappear by the minute; some ligit, some not so ligit 8)

oooops....oh well, off to the couch....*ohhhh my back* where's mountainlander when i need him

Okay, it took a while but here are our contributions. This is what happens after a very long and stressful photoshoot for a 50th anniversary. A litle boy knocked over one of the lights (thank goodness nothing got broken!) and most everyone there didn't want their photo taken, ever after paying us a good sum of money. So, after that, this is what you get! I do think the lighting turned out nicely :mrgreen:

Img000653.jpg

Img000658.jpg

thank goodness, someone else jumped in here...'bout time guys! these are too funny....i see you both practice good oral hygiene!

:lol: You guys are two funny, and even with the scary faces are still the cutest TPF couple :lol:

aww I don't see Jon's pictures :( only red xs :( maybe I'll see them later. But I've seen Alison for the first time here!!! Wow! cute couple you two!!! and how scary faces :p

eromallagadnama said:
:lol: You guys are two funny, and even with the scary faces are still the cutest TPF couple :lol:

:lol: Thanks Amanda! I figured, if I was going to be weird, I should be with someone who is weird just like me :mrgreen:

Hpim0064.jpg

Broken Collarbones make you pull weird faces when someone points a camera at you. :lol:

And another one with Me and my G/F (we'd just had an arvo snooze and the rude bastard that woke us had the camera.)

Ianmel.jpg

i couldn't leave those up too long...people would talk :)

JonMikal said:
i couldn't leave those up too long...people would talk :)
We're talking anyway, sweet pea....there's a secret JM forum. You don't have access. :mrgreen:

Alison, those pictures are great! Be sure to get ones of the boys, too (I'm sure they'll comply) and put them all over the baby's crib. The baby needs to know from birth what he has been born into. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back