ryandunnewold

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ryandunnewold.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I recently began a site to help bring traffic to others sites. At the beginning of this year I started a site at www.thephotographyhomepage.com. It is an advertising site for photographers. I also want it to be that people look to for inspiration and a place to find others people work. I based it off of milliondollarhomepage.com yet this is aimed directly at photographers. There is a 1000x1000 pixel block in which you can purchase advertising space at just $4 per 1000 pixels. Please check it out and if you are interested please email me at [email protected]. This should be a very useful tool for photographers that want to gain recognition and hopefully earn you some more money and gain you more customers.

Thanks,
Ryan

looks like you already have some good names on it...Ill check it out when i have some cash to spend

man... i always wanted to do something like this (like milliondollarhomepage) but never knew how to start... hope you enjoy all the money you'll probably make off it

good job!!! once i get a little more cash flow expect to hear from me!!!

I just made a huge update to my site. I added a whole reviews section for a bunch of major cameras and lenses. Please check it out and give me any feedback you have to offer.

Thanks,
Ryan

Most reactions

Back