New Photos (C&C Please)

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Ernie83Metal, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Ernie83Metal

Ernie83Metal TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Today I went to work on a house to fix some things and found some pretty interesting things

i would like some tough C&C on the first 2 (those are the one that interested me the most_)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mturulski

Mturulski TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    The piano shot is really appealing to me. But since you asked for tough criticism on it, I would have liked to have seen the focus a bit sharper on the broken key, so the rough texture of it would pop compared to the smoother white keys.

3. MikeBookPro

MikeBookPro TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    LOVING the piano shot!

4. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    1 - Meh. I'm not a huge fan of selective coloring. Even without that, the image doesnt' do much for me.

2 - great shot, I like it. It does look like your focus point was off a tad(whether on purpose or not), would have liked to see it on the front edge of the broken key, but still, nice shot.

3 - Yuck. Building is a major distraction in the background.

4 - Plant in the foreground is distracting, and overall the image isn't very appealing to me.

5 - OK, sky is blown out some, this would be one where you could underexpose and use a flash to get the interior lit while keeping the sky saturated.

6 - Not doing anything for me, background is distracting, and well a chair just isn't really an interesting subject, at least in this instance.

Otherwise the shots are good technically, sharp and for the most part exposed properly.