new photos C&C

er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
was playing around tell me what yall think :)
006.jpg

009-1.jpg

011-2.jpg

028.jpg

064.jpg

The first 3 are cool, but I'm not to big on the last ones.

I like #1 and #4...

The baseball glove doesn't really fit in with #4, but I think it is an interesting use of items ;)

I am a big fan of using photoshop actions and if you wanted to get a nice clean backdrop try using MCP bag of tricks. They have a action I use a lot with my white and black backgrounds that make it look like a nice solid background without looking fake. I like #1 the most.

I am a big fan of using photoshop actions and if you wanted to get a nice clean backdrop try using MCP bag of tricks. They have a action I use a lot with my white and black backgrounds that make it look like a nice solid background without looking fake. I like #1 the most.
whats that?

No.3 is by far the best picture out of them (maybe the best picture I've seen you post up so far in fact.) The composition is good, the lighting is just right, the bronze tint is nice and the focus is good.

The only part that ruins an otherwise nice stock picture is the Black triangle on the right hand side - there is also something in the middle of this area that is poking out and catching light, it's offputting and draws more attention to the area... if the backdrop was extended it would be much more pleasing to the eye.

I agree that #3 is the only one of the lot that I find to be ok. I like the color and the use of the lines in the background to draw attention to the subject, but I think the detail that remains in the background is too distracting, particularly the wrinkles and the sharp black triangle area to the right.

Most reactions

Back