New photos

I don't know why you would post images of you in lingerie and not expect some comments about your looks.

As for your other posts. I think you have to expect that some will get comments and some wont. I've posted many that never get comments at all.

I wouldn't take the comments or the lack there of so personally.

I dont like the pictures they look fake.

I don't know why you would post images of you in lingerie and not expect some comments about your looks.

As for your other posts. I think you have to expect that some will get comments and some wont. I've posted many that never get comments at all.

I wouldn't take the comments or the lack there of so personally.

I didn't say that I didn't expect those comments, of course if I post them I will get them from men because lets face it men are men.

I've posted lots of pictures before and most of them never get comments unless its of me. Yeah I expect it to an extent, but not all of them.

And of course I won't now, because I know the truth of things.:roll:

I didn't say that I didn't expect those comments, of course if I post them I will get them from men because lets face it men are men.

I've posted lots of pictures before and most of them never get comments unless its of me. Yeah I expect it to an extent, but not all of them.

And of course I won't now, because I know the truth of things.:roll:

For me personally I only comment on pictures that appeal to me and I rarely comment on how to improve. I feel that photography is very subjective and most comments would be purely opinion.

As for the "truth of things", I'm not sure what you're implying, but I do find this thread enlightening.

just stop replying and it will. you are so defensive its hard for people not to reply back to you and ignore.

Ok to my own post I just stop replying. :thumbdown: But whatever....

YOU WILL ONLY END THE THREAD WHEN YOU STOP REPLYING BUT YOU SEEM TO WANT THE LAST WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good idea, laugh it off and feel better : )

Post all the sexy photos you want. I enjoy them. I take photos of import car scene models all the times and have learned quite a few things from TPF here. And for your husband, HUYA!

hehe... hooah... not huya or hooyah

Just to make it clear; I was not trying to state that you're ugly\unattractive\unsexy or anything like that. You are a gorgeous woman, but I don't think those photos had given you justice. I'm am truly sorry I hurt your feelings, I was definitely too abrupt with my comment.
As far as the newer edits go, I think they're far too surreal, and isn't MY personal taste. Still a gorgeous lady under the PP.

Ok I have another, so yet again I will explain myself like I've had to many of times and shouldn't have. I am too a very happily married woman to my hero who just got home from fighting for your freedom, from Iraq. He is the love of my life and the rock and support for what I'm wanting to do.

Yes I take these kinds of pictures for a reason, and only because I want to make a profession out of it. I am a very proud army wife and know lots of army wifes that would love to have their pictures done to be sent to their husbands overseas. So why not make a profession just for that. I mean I am an army wife, I know what they go threw, and I also know that their are tons that'd love to feel comfortable enough with a person to have their pictures taken for their hero's. So why not their sister, an army wife.

So yes yet again I take them and show them for professional reasons only and no I do not post them for responses from just men. I like getting the comments don't get me wrong every woman would of course like you said. But I don't want the comments to be just about that. I like to be told how it coud have been better and if you check in most of the other threads I've posted I have asked for cc in most of all of them.

I feel like you are getting a lot of positive responses on your looks (or sugar coated responses because of your looks) but if you are looking for true constructive criticism then I would say you need a lot of work if you want to do this professionally. They are way over processed and I'm not trying to be mean here but the person who said they were like "myspace pictures" was completely on point. I think your idea for a business is a great one and a unique niche in the photography market but (going by only what I have seen in this thread because it seems you have deleted everything else) you just aren't at that level yet. Again I am not trying to be mean in any way just completely honest because that is what you said you wanted. Good luck!

boy, this thread came back from the dead. :D

the pp was way overdone, and not very consistently at all.
the area around the eyes seemed to be totally unsmoothed, and really grabbed my attention as being inconsistent with the rest of the skin.

could have toned back the selective coloring on the irises as well.

is irises a word?:lol:

biscuit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back