New Photos

elsapo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamwetdog.com
Hello all... I recently shot some stuff I like, including the image below. If you have two seconds, check out my site and feel free to leave any comments.

The photo below, I like - funny is that I just shot two frames of it and didn't think about it again. I glanced in the gallery, saw the guy sitting and took the picture. Obviously, with so little effort and thought, it's one of my favorites from the weekend. Figures.

Robert Walton

gallery-w.jpg

elsapo...i love this..ya know, instead of getting a lonely feel...i almost get an envious feeling... he looks like he is so engrossed with his study of the art..so lost in it, that he doesnt know your there... you want to envy him....there has been times i have been lost in art..in nature..in music .. in books...even in movies, that you almost "come to" when its over....that is what true appreciation is about...and you have captured it.....he has a true appreciation of this...and the artist.and the photographer, should both be proud.....this is just awesome..would be great as an advertisment for a museum..."lose yourself in art.."

This may sound a bit dramatic but, that kind blows my mind. I like the clean lines, the shadows, the general tone and the guy at the end. Without him it wouldn't be half as good.

That's for sharing.

I think this is a fantastic shot. Isn't it funny that sometimes the shots you think about least, end up being your favorite?

But what's up with the art? They all look like they are 99% blank. Maybe he's sitting there thinking "I came all the way to the gallery for this?"

I love the photo! I find it amazing how everything around him can be so bright and white but he's still sitting in the dark (literally and figuratively speaking too.).

Most reactions

Back