new photoshoot c&c please

To be honest, I found her shirt to be distracting and too busy in the photos.

To be honest, I found her shirt to be distracting and too busy in the photos.
Man I too wish I could select pleasing cloths for my clients. :lol: But for a newbie I think you did good. The rule of thirds hasn't been the easiest thing for me to get either but I think I may be getting it. LOL So keep working at it and on getting used to your cameras focus system while using it. :thumbup: Has she seen the photos?? If so what did she think of them?

Man I too wish I could select pleasing cloths for my clients. :lol: But for a newbie I think you did good. The rule of thirds hasn't been the easiest thing for me to get either but I think I may be getting it. LOL So keep working at it and on getting used to your cameras focus system while using it. :thumbup: Has she seen the photos?? If so what did she think of them?
lol at the shirt...yes.some she like,some she didn't

could these be a "rule of third" photo...i took them not to long ago...didnt know what the hell that rule was...

2625533049_a09bec6994.jpg

his here the same girl...different shoot...i maybe shoudve more a little more to the left to get more of the background.

2692371721_4ba0a725b9.jpg

Agree with both Jenn and Mike, and add that you should try and avoid centering your subjects; follow the "rule" of thirds for this sort of work.

In portrait work I find it is hard to reconcile following the rule of thirds with close cropping, especially in vertical shots. The black and white shot is a pretty good blend IMHO.

$.02

Most reactions

New Topics

Back