New Pictures. Critique is Always Nice =D

Nice, I like them all. Looks like you had fun shooting these.

I like Rusty too. I think because the colors seem to have a nice transition (from the deep blue to the lighter reds and greens to the pasty white.)

Brian

What Brian said. I would add that the texture is vivid.

Overall, it evoked certain feelings I had before, hope I get myself understood. ~~

I very much like the "Other angle" on "Whithered"!
I like the ... yes, heehee :lol: angle, or POV (point of view), the sharpness that includes the plant and part of the wall, the green colour of the plant (yeah well, can't help myself :biggrin: ) and the fact that you are honouring such a poor little weed with a photo of its own.

Ha, and I am glad I finally found out to see the really large version of your photos on DA! :D

What Brian said. I would add that the texture is vivid.

Overall, it evoked certain feelings I had before, hope I get myself understood. ~~
:D
I very much like the "Other angle" on "Whithered"!
I like the ... yes, heehee :lol: angle, or POV (point of view), the sharpness that includes the plant and part of the wall, the green colour of the plant (yeah well, can't help myself :biggrin: ) and the fact that you are honouring such a poor little weed with a photo of its own.

Ha, and I am glad I finally found out to see the really large version of your photos on DA! :D
Thanks, LaFoto. I'm glad you like them.

I'm guessing angle = POV = Point of View?

Yep. You're guessing right :D!

Alright, cool. Well, today is a sunny day. I may go drive up to the hills and walk in the woods for a little while. Pictures are always fun when you go somewhere you have never been, plus it is nice to get away from the city every once in a while.

Most reactions

Back