New pictures from my D70

catweh00

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I think I finally figured out how to post these photos. I know nothing about photography (although I am reading books by the boatloads) so I will not be offended in the slightest by your remarks. I really hope to learn a lot in this forum and hopefully contribute some (in about 10 years). Thanks for all of your time spent viewing the photos, and I hope to see some of you (or meet up with you) in Cincinnati!

16025003_img.jpg

16025002_img.jpg

Wow, nice photo! I love it.
What is he/she (sorry) looking at!!! It's killing me to know!
I like the detail in the hair too and the way it fades into blackness.

ok... the photo changed. I preferred the previous one, with the girl side on. But this second one is good too.

ahh ok.. now they're both there. I like the bottom one the best! (after all that he he)

I'll be honest. These were shots taken one night this weekend as I was babysitting with my fiancee. I couldn't tell you what she was looking at, haha! I'm sorry I can't be more intriguing, but these were just shots taken on the spur of the moment. It looks as though she is just standing there patiently, but in reality, these poses probably lasted a millisecond before she darted off to get into more trouble.

We did manage to keep the house clean.

Congratulations on getting her to stand still even for 1/100 of a second!

Thank you, it was fun.
Are there any other critiques? What would you have done differently? Originally, the frames were longer before I resized them. The space to the right of the profile was longer and the profile was more to the left of the frame (seemingly). I liked that way a lot. I need some brutality here. What about the sepia vs. black/white? I prefer the black white when compared to the sepia, but standing alone, the sepia looks good IMO.

What do you all think of that?
Craig
ps--And who lives in Cincy?

wow, They are awesome. Your new to photography?! Well you certainly have found your forté! The B&W is nigh on perfect in my humble opinion. The composition, the lighting, and the face and mood, perfect!

I absolutely love the way the hair get dark and blends into the background, wonderful.

Most reactions

Back