new+pictures of my interst

msp1488

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello guys , im new been taking pics for a while but never considerd it as a career or anything else for that matter but due to recent events in my life iv been drawn to my camera alot lately , btw its a point and shoot , and it broke recently but i have taken some intersting pictures i know some of the abstract photographers might enjoy :)

comments are more then welcome and advice :) , i also would like advice on searching for a new camera , it cant be an slr though :/ im broke my budget can be just over 300

i know theres alot of noise in the pictures but thats the conseqence of a p-n-s

P2181934.jpg

P2181933.jpg

P2181948.jpg

P2141327.jpg

P2141328.jpg

P2141384.jpg

P1280109.jpg

If your price can be slightly stretched (or if you can save a little more) you might be able to get a D40.

If you need something now, however, I am partial to the DMC-FZ28 (I owned a DMC-FZ18). However, I cannot say how good it is compared to other bridge cameras, but it suited my needs.

If your price can be slightly stretched (or if you can save a little more) you might be able to get a D40.

If you need something now, however, I am partial to the DMC-FZ28 (I owned a DMC-FZ18). However, I cannot say how good it is compared to other bridge cameras, but it suited my needs.

i like the camera really , but for some reason i was never a fan of panasonic , i really liked the d40 but i might save for the d60 , they are selling a e-330 for 480 though , any more advice ? thanks mosu

i like the camera really , but for some reason i was never a fan of panasonic , i really liked the d40 but i might save for the d60 , they are selling a e-330 for 480 though , any more advice ? thanks mosu

Any particular reason you want the D60? It's practically identical to the D40.

the d40 and the d60 are the exact same camera, except the 60 has a higher MP... unless your going to be blowing pictures up beyond like 11x16, theres no reason to get the d60

good point , thank you

I'll sell you a D70s and Sigma 18-50 3.5-5.6 for $300 plus shipping.

Here

Everything else but the camera and the 18-50 is gone.

sounds good , but i dont want to sound like an asshole but i found that camera for 260 online :/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back