New Portrait...CC as always

Mrsforeman1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please look past the big old "proof" on the picture!
Tell me what's wrong or right. I'll learn how to make a watermark soon. Your CC helps me to grow.

263djproof.jpg

you shouldn't post the same thing twice....I left a comment in your other thread.

Hey thank you!!!

I thought that I posted the other picture. Let me remove it from the other thread.

Thanks again.

Currently I only have a 3 light studio, 2 umbrellas, and a quantaray 800 flash that only works while attached to the camera. I can bounce light but, that's all. Besides more classes, what else do you suggest? Anyone?

This may be for another thread...I'll find out.:confused:

The on-camera flash is too bright. I'd not use that one if you have the three studios. That or diffuse it in some way to get away from the hotspots particularly on his, well her...mmm their faces. Seems like anything that protrudes, as well as the jewelry, has a hotspot.

However, they look a lovely couple. I think the expressions and the pose are quite attractive. I just wish her left eye was opened a bit more.

This is a snap shot to me, it lacks composure and emotion.
You left lots of black at the top and cut right through the hands.

Emotion Really? Maybe him. But her? She was so smiley.
I see what is meant by cutting through the hands, though.
I appreciate your opinion. Points taken. I'll try to remember these things next time....anyone else?

Someone said that it looked green before and WB was off. Anyone, want to second that?

I think there is a tad to much room above there heads,. I'm not a lighting expert or an expert by no means but I like the pose and they are a very cute couple. They actually look like they like each other,

Currently I only have a 3 light studio, 2 umbrellas, and a quantaray 800 flash that only works while attached to the camera. I can bounce light but, that's all. Besides more classes, what else do you suggest? Anyone?

This may be for another thread...I'll find out.:confused:
And you were using on camera flash when you have studio strobes because?

It's a good thing that I can get my photos critiqued by you guys. It's always a good thing.;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back