Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hate it when in the afternoon (CET) the New Posts list is reset. This list is what I usually use to stay in contact with the forum, see what is going on. But then bang .. all posts are gone!

anyone else suffering here?

Maybe your time zone isn't set to your location...so it's resetting in the afternoon rather that when the day changes...:scratch: Are you using the 'Today's posts' link?

I don't think the 'new posts' resets for me automatically. It only resets when I click 'Mark Forum Read', which I usually do when I'm done reading.

I have no idea what you are talking about. So I guess I am not suffering from it.:sexywink: Each time I click the New Posts button at the top of the page the latest posts always appear.:scratch:

I have no idea what you are talking about. So I guess I am not suffering from it.:sexywink: Each time I click the New Posts button at the top of the page the latest posts always appear.:scratch:

but is it a full page of posts?, with several follow-up pages?

Maybe it is just in my settings ,not sure.

Maybe your time zone isn't set to your location...so it's resetting in the afternoon rather that when the day changes...:scratch: Are you using the 'Today's posts' link?

I don't think the 'new posts' resets for me automatically. It only resets when I click 'Mark Forum Read', which I usually do when I'm done reading.

i never click mark forum read, since i want to know what i read yesterday, and what not. i do not work down the whole forum every day ;)

also, I do not have a today's posts link.. it is only there when I am not logged in. once logged it, it is called New Posts

but is it a full page of posts?, with several follow-up pages?

Maybe it is just in my settings ,not sure.

Ah!! I see what you mean now. Yes, it does happen to me occasionnally to get a limited number of posts and when I click again I get the remaining posts.

Ah!! I see what you mean now. Yes, it does happen to me occasionnally to get a limited number of posts and when I click again I get the remaining posts.

not with me, it remains at zero posts, and then only the new ones after the reset appear.

also, I do not have a today's posts link.. it is only there when I am not logged in. once logged it, it is called New Posts
It's under the 'Quick Links' ;)

thanks ;) .. never realised!!

i gotta say it annoys the hell outta me too... just this morning i looged in, clicked on 'new posts' and had 3 pages worth of the most recent posts to go through... i had only just clicked the first one when it reset and said 'there are no new posts'... (or whatever it says)... even tho there were at least a dozen that were only just made this morning that i hadn't yet seen ><... not to mention all the updated ones from last night.

Who do i complain to about this?!....

oh yea.. that would be me... see what i can do :p

Most reactions

Back