new prints

I like some of the angles you're working from, particularly the pic with the roots/tree looking up towards your friend walking by. and its nice that you're working on framing the pics. besides that I would try and get a little more contrast in your prints (red filter on the lens, or push the film, or use graded paper), but that's mostly a personal taste kinda thing.

Late said:
I like some of the angles you're working from, particularly the pic with the roots/tree looking up towards your friend walking by. and its nice that you're working on framing the pics. besides that I would try and get a little more contrast in your prints (red filter on the lens, or push the film, or use graded paper), but that's mostly a personal taste kinda thing.

thanks....i want to buy some filters but i just don't have the $ right now, hell i don't even have a uv filter :( . i don't know much about pushing or different kinds of paper because i'm in my first photo class ever....thanks for the comment though. thanks to u2 carlita :)

if you plan on sticking with it all that technical stuff will come with time. what's good is that it looks like you're actually thinking about things while you're taking the picture, trying to take interesting pics, and that's a lot more than I can say for some students I used to see in their 1st photo class.

The one of you and your friends on the couch has that Lo-Fi coolness that sometimes works on the inside of music CD sleeves. The one of your friend walking past with the roots of the tree visible has got some good potential.

Late said:
what's good is that it looks like you're actually thinking about things while you're taking the picture, trying to take interesting pics, and that's a lot more than I can say for some students I used to see in their 1st photo class.

that comment means a lot to me...thank you very much

Most reactions

New Topics

Back