New Project

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is something that I have been working on for a while. This is in the very beginning stages, but I thought I'd share and see what others thought of the progress so far. Right now I am designing a background for her, but have yet to finish it and I am trying to finish masking out the rest of the details like her hair and outlines. C/C Welcom and thanks for looking.

Project.jpg

Last edited:
Man, that's hard to comment on since it is so different! Very interesting, though! I would say that the face may need more "shadow" since it looks a little flat. I'm curious to know your inspiration. Is this just for fun? Is there a title? I like the "crackle" on the skin. What program do you use? Be sure to post the final product...

Well, this sure shocked me outta my shoes. I echo Zookeeper's comment and waiting to see final product. Hurry! Glad to see you expanding your talents. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
I see someone got the Photoshop Masters DVD.

The fact that the back of the collar is missing and so is the hair, it bothers me a bit.
I would rather see you take something like this and add your own textures or teniques to it. Right now it looks too much like the one from the DVD

Yep sure did. Right now I am trying to get the technique down and learning the tips and tricks. I am still in the stages of masking out the collar and the hair, and maybe have it done this weekend if I can get out from under all the ice at work. And as easy as this was to create, I DO need to get out and just start shooting some textures.

I heard you say the other day you were trying something new. Very cool! Always nice to expand your horizens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back