New shoes on the car - New Photos

Rushfan67

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some shots I took the other night of my car after getting my new rims and tires done, did it on a dead end road near an airport, wanted something different for the shoot. We started at around 9:00 PM and finished around midnight. The last one was done with a one minute exposure time. Let me know what you think.

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0066-1.jpg

Nice! I really like the time attacks on red cars.

Great pictures too. I like how #1 really accentuates the aggressive fender flares.

Sick, sick, sick......I love it. Those wheels look nuts on that car.

*gasp* those photos are just fantastic. I don't know what else to say. Your skills + your car = speechlessness. I have an odd attraction to the last photo. It looks so surreal it has an almost photoshopped feel to it. Just the way the car is so perfectly crisp.

I really like number 1 as well, the aggressive lighting makes the C6 look like some kind of monster. In fact, my only complaint about any of the photos is that the front of the car in #2 looks a bit flat (little colour variation). Other than that, though, just stunning.

How did you light the scene?

such shoes for your car would cost you around 1000 EUR over here ... or more...

the last one is a bit soft in parts... i like the others though

Wow man, those are some awesome shots of an awesome car! Love the long exposure on the last one.

On a side note..

Those wheels would look pretty amazing on my Toyota..

Everybody is doing the red lip stuff now it's insane, new fad or something?

Looks good though.

i didnt really like the lighting on the first 3.

the 4th was the only one that did anything for me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back